Crossway Scaffolding Group has been established for over 20 years and is one of the country’s leading scaffolding specialists.
We provide scaffolding systems for commercial construction projects and infrastructure works such as rail, road and water projects.
Our focus is on safety and service, building long term customer relationships. We can support projects of any size, scope or complexity and have often helped our clients deliver more cost effective projects by designing innovative solutions.
We are members of the NASC with our Managing Director, Steve Fearnehough, being a previous Regional Chairman for the North of England. We are ISO, RISQS and CHAS accredited and are members of Construction Line.
Recent projects include;
- Manchester Victoria Station, Central Tunnel and Lime Street Station in Liverpool
- Gateway House and Hanover House in Manchester
- Victoria Quarter Leeds and University of Leeds
- Student accommodation for Vita in York
We continuously invest in the training and development of our people with many employed by us for over 10 years. We have over 70 operatives who all hold their relevant scaffolding qualifications, CSCS/CISRS Scaffolders Cards, SG4:15 and TG20 training certification.
Our company values of excellent health and safety, customer service, good communication and team working, along with honesty and integrity are promoted throughout the company.
- To be recognised as the region's safest professional ISO 9001 registered scaffolding service.
- To have a highly skilled and professional workforce.
- To be an innovative and forward thinking scaffold provider.
- To utilise technology and become paperless making us easier to do business with.
We endeavour to maintain our stringent safety culture and, through our continuous investment in training and development, shall maintain and retain an exceptionally highly skilled workforce and management team.
We will uphold our reputation amongst our clients by providing a best value service, and constantly strive to adopt best practice methods.
Our enthusiastic approach and personal touch shall not wane throughout our gradual expansion plans.