Crossway Scaffolding Group is one of the major scaffolding contractors in the North of England, covering the North of England and the M62 corridor from the East to the West coast.
We deliver all aspects of scaffold erection, maintenance, inspection, dismantle and design on commercial, industrial, construction and rail projects.
Now in our 28th year we continue to grow and improve the services that we provide.
We are capable of handling contracts of any size. 85% of our work is repeat business and we pride ourselves on our impeccable health and safety record and our personalised, first class, quality service. Since 2002 we have adopted the Van Thiel Scaffolding concept which has many benefits to our customers and the Plettac Metrix System Scaffold since 2023.
We are members of the National Access & Scaffolding Confederation (NASC) with our Managing Director being a previous Regional Chairman for the North of England. We are ISO 9001, RISQS (5 Star Accreditation), CHAS, SMAS, Acclaim, Achilles Building Confidence and Alcumus SafeContractor accredited and are Gold members of Construction Line.
We continuously invest in the training and development of our employees with many employed by us for over 20 years. All of our operatives hold their relevant scaffolding qualifications, CSCS/CISRS Scaffolder Cards, NASC SG4 Preventing Falls in Scaffolding, SG6 Manual Handling in the Scaffolding Industry and TG20 Good Practice guidance for tube and fitting scaffolding training certification.
Our company values of excellent health and safety, customer service, good communication and team working along with honesty and integrity are promoted throughout the company.
Recent projects include;
- Skinner Street, Leeds - 31 storey apartment block
- Lloyds Banking Group, Halifax HQ - 2 year refurbishment to modernise the headquarters
- Anfield Stadium, Liverpool - New stand
- Barclays Bank, Cheshire - Refurbishment of Barclays HQ
- Leonardo Building, Leeds - Redevelopment of two existing buildings and a new build for student accomodation
- Lancashire County Cricket Club - New stand & hotel
- St James' Hospital, Leeds - LTHT Pathology new building
- Saltburn Viaduct - Bridge repairs
India Buildings, Liverpool – Refurbishment of iconic listed building to house new HMRC Regional Hub
Wellington Place, Leeds – Upgrade of existing building
Hungate, York – New apartment development
University of Sheffield, Heartspace Project – Redevelopment of existing listed building and new free-form roof
Islington Wharf, Manchester – Phases 2 and 3 – new apartments
York in patients facility, York
Leeds University – Refurbishment of the Faculty of Biological Sciences
Sedbergh Sports Facility, Bradford – New build
Rotherham Interchange, Rotherham – Refurbishment of the bus station
East Halton & Eastfield Road, Immingham – Erection of 2 temporary bridges
Princes Food Factory, Bradford - Upgrade of existing site buildings.
- To be recognised as the region's safest professional ISO 9001 registered scaffolding service.
- To have a highly skilled and professional workforce.
- To be an innovative and forward thinking scaffold provider.
- To have fully integrated computer system for all its operations.
We endeavor to maintain our stringent safety culture and through our continuous investment in training and development shall maintain and retain an exceptionally highly skilled workforce and management team.
We will uphold our reputation amongst our clients by providing a best value service and constantly strive to adopt best practice methods.
Our enthusiastic approach and personal touch shall not wane throughout our gradual expansion plans.
To uphold the company values of:
- Health and safety excellence
- Excellent customer service
- Good communication and team working
- Honesty and integrity