Manchester Victoria Station
Crossway have been trusted by main contractor Morgan Sindall and their client, Network Rail to design and erect a 10,000 square metre crash deck and working platform over the whole concourse and running lines inside the main station building for the purpose of protecting the public and infrastructure during the station’s re-development.
Great care has been taken to ensure the smooth running of the station’s operations which serves around 6 million passengers every year. A team of Crossway’s fully trained scaffolders, all with PTS qualiﬁcations, have been working night shifts during the erection and dismantling phases without one single incident or accident.
All the stakeholders involved in the operation of the station are delighted with the quality and work Crossway have been responsible for.
Keep updated with goings-on at Crossway Scaffolding on our Feature Reel
- Site Moortown Corner Leeds Click Here To Read More
- Victoria Quarter Leeds Click Here To Read More
- Birkenhead North Temporary Footbridge Click Here To Read More
- Coopers Building Liverpool Click Here To Read More
- St Wilfred’s Church Leeds Click Here To Read More